Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I cannot stand when little kids are sassy, mouthy, or lippy. Tempers and attitude are two things I do not tolerate and I make my expectations very clear to my chlidren. That's not to say it never happens, it does, but I am quick to nip it in the bud so it does not continue and they know it is not acceptable.

Well, that is how I usually am.

Chloe has started just the slightest bit of sass. She has started telling me "No!" and "Don't!" And I'm ashamed to admit this, but it might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen and I am not super quick to correct her because it makes me smile and/or laugh every time. Seriously. Sass is cute on her, all 17.8 pounds of her. I'm also certain that it won't be cute in two more months or at all to another parent. And because of this, I really need to tighten the reigns on my tolerance with this before it gets worse.

Her personality is so different than Tucker's was at this age, her independence and sass make me just the teensiest bit pertrified of the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment